Thursday 21 April 2011

Just a note...

Hi everyone, Mary J here!  I hope your week is going well and there is lots of sunshine wherver you are like there has been in the UK!

My card today uses one of the new releases in Elisabeth Bell's Spring release called Letter to a Friend - I write a lot to mine so this is going to get a lot of use!

 


Isn't she great - it really looks like she's being thoughtful, ready to write her message!  I matched her up with that gorgeous paper from the My Minds Eye Stelle & Rose Gertie paper pad and added those gorgeous beads in the roses - you can buy different sizes of these beads here.

The Spring release set is really gorgeous and you can get the whole set here and it's currently in offer for £23.99 - that's 25% off!   That works out to less than £4.80 each (normally £6.45 each!).  Also in the shop are the new Kraftin' Kimmies - the fairies are just GORGEOUS!  Some of those will probably find their way into my shopping basket...


That's it from me today - enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...