Thursday 10 March 2011

Ciao!

Happy Thursday everybody which means it's Mary J here with my make using all those lovely Quixotic Paperie goodies!  I couldn't resist but make another card with the SCACD new release with this Victoria Case Retro Crew Call Me...



I love Victoria's new sassy funky style, don't you?  I just had to use the number paper from the My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose Gertie 6 x 6 paper pad to match up with her and I always associate gingham with the 50s so they had to be used too!

If you adore the new Victoria Case Retro Crew as much as me, you can buy the whole collection here at a great price with 20% off!  And Elaine also has the new The Greeting Farm Cheeky Beach and Twirl Anya, both with 10% off here.  Isn't she good to us?!!

That's it from me today - see you next Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...