Tuesday 8 February 2011

Pin Up!

Hi guys! Just wanted to pop in and show you this card using another fab Kraftin Kimmie stamp called Samantha-I love her! It's my very good friend's 40th Birthday this week and I thought Samantha would be the perfect image!

I used some of the lush Prima Annalee papers, love the shabby chic feel to these! While your looking at the Prima papers pop in some of the gorgeous new 6 x 6 paper pads that are new in stock!

All the flowers were punched and I popped on a gorgeous Prima flower centre-just love them!

Well that's it from me-be back next week! Rowena xxx

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love Kraftin Kimmie stamps!

    Hugs x
    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Rowena, she is just brilliant! I love how you've used that soft pink for the background shading - I gotta try something else other than biege, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the colours and great image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...