Tuesday 22 February 2011

Customer Spotlight: Lynn's Kraftin' Kimmie Cards!

Today I'd like to put the spotlight on one of my lovely customers - Lynn Cooper.  Lynn has a fab blog where she posts all manner of crafty delights, including cards featuring Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps images.

Here are a few of my favourites!






Fantastic, aren't they?  I hope you'll pay Lynn a visit and leave her some well deserved comments!

Thank you for allowing me to share your work Lynn! 

*** If you would like to see your work displayed here on the Quixotic Inspirations blog, please email Elaine at the address in the sidebar!  If you have a blog be sure to send the link, but all customers are welcome to submit, blog or no blog! ***

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my cards and blog Elaine. Always inspired by your work. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great work by Lynn! I'm off to see her blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...