Tuesday 3 August 2010

Quixotic Paperie: More Exciting New Arrivals!

Hope you all had a good weekend!  I'm just about getting caught up after a weekend away celebrating family birthdays! 

I've got some gorgeous new arrivals to share with you!



The gorgeous new release from The Greeting Farm is here and ready to go!  LOVE this release (I say that every time, don't I?).  



Flirty Anya is so pretty, the new Miss Anya & My Guy Ian set Later Sk8er is super cool, perfect for teen projects and the new Creepy Crew additions - Friday & Tuesday are fantastic (again, perfect for teen projects)! 

(All TGF samples shown were created by Kim Costello)

I recently added Memory Box 6x6 Papers to the store, and I've got a couple of new additions in this section too!  Blackbird is a gorgeous Autumn/Halloween themed collection, I absolutely love it.  And Mistletoe is a beautiful Christmas/Winter collection in traditional colours.    I'm envisaging all sorts of projects with these!



For those of you waiting for some of the Viva Decor Pearl Pens and Glitter Liners to come back into stock - I have a big box of pearly glittery goodness on its way, so you won't be waiting long!

Also coming soon - C.C. Designs August Release and restocks/new additions from Stempelglede!  If you would like to reserve anything, just drop me an email at the address over in the sidebar!

As always, all the new arrivals can be seen under "New Products" over at http://www.quixoticpaperie.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...