Hope you had a good weekend!
The weather having an effect on me! I've updated the SALE section with further reductions, so make sure you pop in and take a peek. There is some gorgeous stash in there, at bargain prices! Lots of Winter themed stamps, perfect if you're about to get started on Christmas projects!
As if that weren't enough, I'm having a big Summer Special on Charms and Buttons! These offers are good while stocks last! There will be lots of gorgeous new additions arriving after the Summer, and it's time to make a little room for them! So, if you want to add to your stash of charms and buttons or start your collection off, now is the time!
And keep your eyes peeled - there will be some new arrivals creeping in over the next week!
This is the Design Team blog for UK online store Quixotic Paperie.
- Colouring on Kraft with Prismacolor pencils step by step - Judy Laing
- Colouring on Kraft with Prismacolor pencils video - Annika Ryan
- Copic Video - Cloudy Sky - Annika Ryan
- Copic Video - Facial Features - Annika Ryan
- Copic Video - Hair #1 - Elaine Hughes
- Copic Video - Skintones #1 - Elaine Hughes
- Copics - Blonde Hair - Mary J.
- Technique - Masking - Mary J
- Technique - Sew-Easy Circles - Kim Dellow
- Technique - Shabby Chic Tag - Kim Dellow
- Technique - Vintage Card - Kim Dellow
- Tips - Sew-Easy Tool - Mary J.
- Tutorial - Grungepaper Roses - Judy Laing
- Tutorial - Mini Book - Kim Dellow
- Tutorial - Pencils and Notebook Gift Set - Kim Costello
- Tutorial - Rolled Flowers - Mary J.
- Tutorial - Scrap Flowers - Kim Dellow