Tuesday 29 June 2010

My Mind's Eye Meets Mo's Diva

The new My Mind's Eye papers Meadowlark Dawn available over at Quixotic Paperie are so stylish. I love the shabby chic black and off-white colour scheme and thought that all it needed was a highlight colour to really set it off!

Thought the colours work perfectly with this little Diva which is one of Mo Manning's lovely illustrations available as a rubber stamp at Quixotic Paperie.


I've used some flat backed pearls, some that I've coloured with my Copic pens, and a large pinwith a pin cap to embellish the card.


Hope you are having a good Diva tantrum day!
Kim


Materials:
Colouring - PrismaColor pencils; Sansodor
Paper - My Mind's Eye papers Meadowlark Dawn
Usual Suspects - Silicone glue; Double-sided tape; Scissors; Paper trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...