Finally, I have taken delivery of some boxes of yummy rubber and gorgeous photo-polymer stamps!
The super sweet Belles 'n Whistles Spring stamps are now here!
And the fabulous Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Tea Party collection is also here!
In case you didn't know, there's a brand new Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps release this Sunday - the stamps are all here waiting to wing their way to new homes, so make sure you check out Quixotic Paperie on Sunday morning!
For previews of some of the new stamps, take a peek at my personal blog - Quixotic Cards - over the next few days!
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
This is the Design Team blog for UK online store Quixotic Paperie.
- Colouring on Kraft with Prismacolor pencils step by step - Judy Laing
- Colouring on Kraft with Prismacolor pencils video - Annika Ryan
- Copic Video - Cloudy Sky - Annika Ryan
- Copic Video - Facial Features - Annika Ryan
- Copic Video - Hair #1 - Elaine Hughes
- Copic Video - Skintones #1 - Elaine Hughes
- Copics - Blonde Hair - Mary J.
- Technique - Masking - Mary J
- Technique - Sew-Easy Circles - Kim Dellow
- Technique - Shabby Chic Tag - Kim Dellow
- Technique - Vintage Card - Kim Dellow
- Tips - Sew-Easy Tool - Mary J.
- Tutorial - Grungepaper Roses - Judy Laing
- Tutorial - Mini Book - Kim Dellow
- Tutorial - Pencils and Notebook Gift Set - Kim Costello
- Tutorial - Rolled Flowers - Mary J.
- Tutorial - Scrap Flowers - Kim Dellow