Wednesday 17 March 2010

Sweet November Easter Bunnies

Hello guys! It's Rowena (aka craftypagan) here popping in to make my first post on the new blog! Are you getting geared up for Easter and all the Spring makes this season will bring? I've only just started but I'm all stocked up! If you've not got sorted then pop check out the links in this post on what I've used on my card to stock up. No doubt the other fabulous DT girlies will be popping by in the next week with some other fabulous inspiring makes!

Elaine sent me the adorable CC Designs Sweet November Baby Bunnies and ever since I first saw Amy Young previewing them I fell in love with them-they're sooooo cute right-although I do feel that way over all her stamp designs-I just plain love her style!!! It was so lovely making a proper spring themed card with all the lovely fresh spring colours. I used a mix of the gorgeous new BasicGrey Green at Heart 6 x 6 papers and the equally yummy BasicGrey Kioshi 6 x 6 papers. If you haven't got either of these new paper pads I urge you to get em-they really are gorgeous! All of the papers have been inked with Tim Holtz distress ink in spiced marmalade. Recently I treated myself to some Retro punches and they had their first outing on this card:) All papers/card have been stitched with the sewing machine. For all your Spring and Easter cards you can't do much better than this fab sentiment set by Amy R and a bargain at £6.25.

Here's a little image close-up of this darling Bunny (coloured with copics):~


Well I think that's enough from me today! Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you leave-we love hearing from you!

P.S. If you're after some gorgeous Easter charms-check out these sweet bunnies. What about these scrummy New Prima E-Line flowers in yellow? Perfect for your spring and Easter creations.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...