Saturday 27 March 2010

Groovy Baby


Happy Saturday everyone and thank you for the warm welcome!  I'm still pinching myself at being asked to join this AMAZING DT!!  Huge thanks to Elaine for inviting me, and a big *wave* and *grin* to my new DT sistahs (I can't tell you how excited I am, hee hee!!).

So here's a card I've just finished using one of the limited edition The Greeting Farm's stamps called Hippie Anya (available HERE).  TGF only manufactured a limited number of these stamps BUT...happily Elaine has some stock left at Quixotic!! If you want this stamp, be quick to snap it up, as when the stock has gone it can't be replaced...(and I know for a fact that the TGF store ran out of their stock a while ago!).


I stamped Hippie Anya in Memento Tuxedo Black ink (available HERE) and coloured her with Copics.  I used papers from the Basic Grey 6x6 paper pad 'June Bug' (available HERE) and added some 5mm flat-back gems (mixed bag available HERE) to the centres of those tiny flowers to add a bit of bling!

So get yourself on over to the Quixotic Store and grab yourself a Limited Edition Hippie Anya stamp.  If you make a card/creation using her, be sure to pop back here and link it up as I would love to see what you come up with!

Have a fab day!
Hugs, Simonne x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...